Saturday, September 7, 2019

My First Collection on Amazon: Beyond The Clouds of Misunderstanding

My First Collection is now available on Amazon and Kindle!

"Beyond The Clouds of Misunderstanding: Poetry and Spoken Word 1991 - 2005" by C. Gavin Skeen is now available for pre-order. The official release date is September 16, 2019!
Some of the works on this blog are in the collection, including the title piece:
Beyond the Clouds of Misunderstanding
Next Shakespeare
Blood Face Back

I didn't realize I had never put the title piece up before. Well, its up now. I'm so excited to have a published collection in the world! You can find the book at; C. Gavin Skeen Amazon Author Page

There is a video of me performing BTCOM on that page as well. If you are a poetry venue or bookstore interested in hosting me for a public reading of works from the book, contact me at cgavinskeen@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment